Monday, March 20, 2006

Bye Bye Herschel Street

Well, our landlord came over on Sunday and informed us that he's selling our house. The lease will still be honored (until June 1) so we have until then to find a new place. Someone may buy the house and let us rent it, but we're not banking on that. It's crummy to have to move but also fun to look at houses. Please remember to pray for us, specifically for what we need, as follows: hardwood floors (b/c of Hilary's cat allergies), a set up that would help with Hilary's cat allergies, in-unit washer and dryer, close to vet school, close to bus for Hil and Renee, three bedrooms, decent-sized kitchen, parking on-street, landlord accepts cats, and good neighborhood. Just for fun, because I'm all about fun, pray in addition for: big garage with opener, near a lake, whirlpool bathtub, heat and electric paid, four-season porch, big backyard, and near where my brother is going to live (he may move up here next year). I'm really not worried because God has a great place for us. Pray that we would keep on trusting Him; after all, He hasn't let us down yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

i am feeling much less angry about it today. i still might kick doug in the knee next time i see him. or imagine kicking him in the knee, at least.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

I love you guys and I'll come visit you not matter where you live. :)

Also, let me know when I'll need to come by and get my furniture out. It sort of works out in a wacky way - my roomate Stacy is moving out in May, and taking all the living room furniture with her. So, we could use mine at that time.

It just sucks to have to move stuff into the apartment, just to have to move it back out again two months later. Sigh.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Sorry to hear about this annoyance. Good job staying positive...I'm so proud of you. It's sad you'll be losing Herschel...the Herschel I never got to know all that well.

Maybe you should talk to Brad about some of his properties....hahahaha. Kidding, kidding.

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home