Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just a Tuesday

Yay, only 3 more days until my spring break! My mom is coming to visit, so I'm really excited. I keep forgetting what day it is, because I will not be tested on what day it is so I need to make room in my hippocampus (part of the brain responsible for short-term memory) for material that I will be tested on. This week, I have a test on the kidneys. It seems so easy to only have one test this week as opposed to five last week. The administration, seeing that we would get a whole week to study for this test, decided that half of the test material should be presented in lecture last week and the remaining half the day before the test. Fire up those ulcers kids, Thursday is going to be a long night! Anyway, my friend Molly from vet school came to church (Bethlehem Baptist) with me last Sunday. She asked me first if she could come, which was cool. I wasn't sure what she thought, but we talked about it today. It was a really enjoyable conversation, especially how she kinda felt wigged out by this girl and guy nearby who were waving their hands in the air and bawling. It is understandable though, especially if one isn't used to it. Oh, in other news of me my cats had to go live with my aunt and uncle for awhile because of my roommates allergies. We had tried EVERYTHING and nothing helped. My aunt and uncle live really close to me so I can visit them easily, which is nice. I miss them a great deal though. They always hung out with me and followed me around...like my own little fan club. I really miss having animals around so I got a betta fish yesterday and call him Magnum. He is a really gorgeous, bright blue color but he won't eat because I think he can't find his food when I drop it in. He's not too bright, but the pretty ones never are...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Just don't get another cat... that would kind of defeat the purpose, although you've probably been eye-balling a new one already.

Is Hill doing better now that the cats are awol?

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Beautiful and smart - we call that the "Double Threat". :)

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home