Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Study, study, study

Tomorrow is my final test in my test quintatholon (5 tests), thankfully. I was beginning to lose hope. I have been so busy that I finally took out a sliver that I had for 3 days but couldn't give up study time for. My immune system did a great job though as I have no residual effects. Good thing I didn't need an organ transplant. All my prayers for the last few days have consisted, ver batium, as follows: Dear God, help, amen. He got me through them and was with me as He promised. Wow, five tests in seven days. My feelings? Hmmmm.....No sir, I don't like it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Just think - pretty soon school will be over and you'll be able to have your own vet practice specializing in cats (big and small), and you'll be able to yell at your staff for changing the music that the cats listen too (because everyone knows that changing cat's music will lead to dubious amounts of stress on the cat's part).

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Hey Sam,
I'm glad you got a blog. I've officially linked you at my place, which means your traffic will probably decrease since people don't want to do what I tell them. What that makes no sense? I'm glad you got through those tests alright. If it makes you feel better I'm sure you'll get to take more soon....
J
Ordan

7:50 AM

 
Blogger renee said...

you did it! i'm so proud :-)

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Mom you are so cute.

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home