Friday, March 10, 2006

Bye bye spring break

Awwww peaches! My spring break is coming to an end. It was a good spring break. My Mom came to visit for a few days, and I played doggie-sitter for a sweet golden retriever mix. For school, we have to do two half days and a full day at a small animal vet clinic. I did a half day today. It was fun, but the clinic wasn't that busy. Also, I think the doctor who is in charge of me is scared to have me draw blood. I can do it, but I just need the practice. The scary thing about going to the clinic was that I AM GOING TO DO THIS IN THREE YEARS!!!! I talked with all the vets who worked at this clinic and we discussed some of their cases. I even understood some of what they were talking about. After that, I went and got a massage. It was scrumtrulescent. I would recommend to everyone to get a massage, even guys. So very excellent. Yes, very excellent. I miss my cats and they need to come home!!! P.S. My fish still isn't eating. How is he still alive?

3 Comments:

Blogger chen said...

Do you have to be naked to get a massage? I always thought you did and that's why I never went to get one.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

No, you don't have to unless you feel comfortable enough. Usually you just take off everything but your underwear. I've had a massage twice and both times the person just massaged my arms, legs, neck, shoulders, and back. You are under a blanket too, so you're not "out there". However, some places will massage your butt if you request it.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Cinnamon and gravy! Your fish is anorexic? Try telling him he's pretty, that might work. Give him a little tug on his fin - then he'll say "I'm pretty!" :)

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home