Thursday, March 02, 2006

Guest columnist

Hi everyone, I have a test tomorrow so I brought in a guest columnist to cover for me. Enjoy.

Well, I have reached day three of my hunger strike. The uncomely white homo sapien, who keeps me prisoner in this clear, convex orb, continues to try to force upon me brown betta fish pellets both day and night. Oh, beautiful brown pellets that will satisfy my hunger and "enhance my color" as the manufactuers say. Fools! Color as brilliant and positively awe-inspiring such as mine cannot be brought about by mere human-manufactured nonsense. I come from a long line of valiant warriors who fought courageously and true and for what? That their descendents should be become enslaved by the land-dwellers? I think not! I am aware of the fact that I am just one small voice in a small glass cage, but I must be true to my lineage and fight! I have endured imprisonment, renaming, humiliation, and racial slurs by my captor, yet I continue to hold on. Justice may not come in my time but it would be an insult to those who came before me if I gave in. I beg you, my brothers, hold on for our day will come.

Regards,
J. Octavian Bettalauian III

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Viva La Revolucion!

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home