Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The quest continues...

The next length of my journey to the DVM began today. Unfolding for me this year is a magical array of disease processes and unsightly growths in petri dishes. I am once again plagued with "ologies" (I know what you're thinking you dirty sort): parasitology, bacteriology, pathology, pharmacology, no-sleepology, hole-up-in-my-officeology, etc. There will most certainly be moments of despair. Definately tears and tearing of clothes. Bloodshed? Inevitably. But with God as my witness, at the end of this year, I....will.....................SPAY and NEUTER!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

What are the dirty sort?

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

They are people with a dirty sort of mind.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Hey Sam,
Thanks for the call about Angie's. I actually went but not until the end so I missed you. I'll probably come bother you soon, but this week I'm going to visit the...Hill family? Is a couple a family?

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Jordan,

I thought you were maybe out visiting Chris and missed the party. I'm sure Angie appreciated that you came. There were a lot of people there! Yeah, you better come hang out soon. In any case, my B-day is in a couple weeks so I'll be having some sort of gathering. Have fun visiting your man-crush!!! :)

8:28 PM

 
Blogger b-nut said...

Bob Barker needs people like you...

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home