Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm off

Well, tomorrow I set off on my greatest adventure yet. Our flight leaves at 7pm (Orlando time) and we'll have a day layover in Amsterdam. Then it's two weeks of vaccinations and spay/neuters, finishing off with a safari. I ask that you all would please pray for our safety. My group members are Fonda, Michelle, Denise (Michelle's mom), Cynthia, and Denise(not Michelle's mom). Please also pray that we get all of our vet supplies across the border (especially the rabies vaccines) and that our traveling goes smoothly. Most of all, please pray that we would seek to glorify God and further His kingdom. I feel like this trip is the beginning of something wonderful in my life and I am excited beyond words to see what wonders await me in Uganda. I know that Jesus is going to do some amazing work through us and in us. Thanks for your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home